Text: Titus 2:11-15
Main Idea: By grace alone, God saves and trains His people to live a life that reflects the gospel.
- We are saved by God's grace in Christ. (vs. 11)
- We are trained how to live God's grace in Christ. (vs. 12-14)
- Trained to fight sin.
- Trained to live a godly life where you are today.
- Trained by looking forward in confident expectation.
- Trained by looking backward with grateful awe.
- Trained to be zealous for good works.
- We proclaim God's grace in Christ! (vs. 15)
Discussion Questions: Which is the greater problem in Christian circles today: Legalism or licentiousness? How can we avoid both errors? Is it legalistic to go against your feelings in order to deny ungodly impulses? How do you obey from the heart if your heart is tugging you toward sin? How can a believer who has lost his zeal for the Lord and His work rekindle it?