Text: Luke 1:30-33
Main Idea: As the conquering King, Jesus rules over His people and defends them from all enemies.
- Grace is needed to see glory and respond. (vs. 30)
- Jesus is the promised and long anticipated, great King. (vs. 31-32)
- As the great King, Jesus will rule forever. (vs 33)
- He subdues His people with love.
- He defends His people from all enemies. Luke 1:46-55
Discussion Questions: Is your understanding of Jesus shaped more by Scripture or by popular culture? How is the Kingdom of God "all about Jesus?" How does Jesus "subdue His people with love?" Are there areas of your life that are not submitted to Jesus' rule? What can you do about this?