Text: Titus 2:1-10
Main Idea: Healthy doctrine leads to healthy living which displays the beauty of the gospel to the world.
- Gospel conviction leads to healthy conduct. (vs. 1)
- Gospel commandments are constructive.
- For older men (vs. 2)
- For older women (vs. 3-4a)
- For younger women (vs. 4-5)
- For younger men (vs 6-8)
- For bondservants (vs 9-10a)
- Gospel living is counter-cultural yet compelling.
- The gospel is adorned in the context of community.
Discussion Questions: Why is it not enough to have right doctrine? How does healthy doctrine lead to healthy living? What might others think about the gospel when they see its effects in your life (personal, family, church)? Who could you begin a discipling relationship with this week?